First Endurance - Optygen/Ultragen Bundle Pak Before>>After "Purchase Optygen and Ultragen and get FREE SHIPPING!!!" Bundle packs are only eligible for FREE Ground Shipping. If shipping other than Ground, please contact PBN directly to arrange for shipping options.
Optygen is a revolutionary endurance formula that's designed to help you optimize performance, maximize oxygen utilization and achieve greatness. The patent-pending, legal, safe and stimulant-free Optygen formula is based on human clinical trials and the latest scientific research on increasing endurance. It's so effective, there's a 100% performance guarantee.
The ingredients in Optygen have been studied extensively for their ability to:
Improve the body's ability to adapt to high levels of physical stress
Help utilize oxygen more efficiently
Increase anaerobic threshold & Reduce lactic acid
Racing and intense training puts your body under incredible stress, depleting glycogen stores, elevating cortisol and draining essential vitamins and minerals (1,2,3,4,5,6,7). For endurance athletes, it's crucial to focus on recovery in order to be competitive the day after a hard workout or race. That's why the scientists at First Endurance developed
Ultragen, the most advanced post-recovery formulation ever produced. Each serving of Ultragen delivers the levels of nutrients that have been shown in clinical research to maximize recovery and give you an extra edge over the competition (2,3,4,6,7). In other words, First Endurance does not use "pixie dust" levels of ingredients just to put on the label.
Research has shown that there is a critical thirty-minute glycogen window (called the "window of opportunity") immediately following exercise when insulin sensitivity is at its highest and exhausted muscles essentially open the door to nutrients. If nutrients are not absorbed quickly enough, however, this opportunity for maximum restoration is lost. But it's not just when nutrients are absorbed, it's also about which nutrients are available. The body is extremely complex, requiring more than sugar and protein to fully recover, so recovery is limited without a precise balance of nutrients entering the cell. Ultragen's many components are designed to work synergistically in order to fully maximize recovery, providing the right nutrients to the right place at the right time.
References for Ultragen:
1) Petibois C, et. al. Biochemical aspects of overtraining in endurance sports. Sports Med. 2002;32(13):867-78
2) Hiscock N, et. al. Glutamine supplementation further enhances exercise-induced plasma IL-6. J Appl Physiol. 2003 Jul;95(1): 145-8. Epub 2003 Feb 28.
3) Bassit RA, et. al, Branched-chain amino acid supplementation and the immune response of long-distance athletes. Nutrition. 2002 May;18(5):376-9
4) Blomstrand E, Saltin B. BCAA intake affects protein metabolism in muscle after but not during exercise in humans. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Aug;281(2):E365-74
5) Halson SL, et al. Immunoligical responses to overreaching in cyclists. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2003 May;35(5):854-861
6) Castell L. Glutamine supplementation in vitro and in vivo, in exercise and in immunodepression. Sports Med. 2003;33(5):323-45
7) Henriksen EJ, Saengsirisuwan V. Exercise training and antioxidants: relief from oxidative stress and insulin resistance. Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2003 Apr: 31(2):79-84